I think that is a rather snazzy title. Not that I have important assets, well, only furry me, but one needs to be clear about a future life with another pup. I have sort of learned this one from Master and Misery.
I would be grateful for any suggestions.
1) My darling Skye (my lovely husky girlfriend who has accepted my acceptance of her proposal, oh well you get the idea) has an extremely attractive surname that even Misery is learning to spell. Not too sure how good Misery is at pronunciation but that has never been one of her skills.
I don’t expect my sweet Skye to get rid of her surname, in fact I insist that she doesn’t. I love independent and thinking females. I could become Mr Skye’s Surname in fact 🙂
2) Master and Misery don’t have any pups. I think that is a good idea. There are too many unwanted pups out there, and older dogs too.
Little Skye/Pippa pups would be lovely. But every pup we have will be one that doesn’t find a home.
I think we can be happy without pups. Maybe we could rehome some?
3) Barking of happiness – sofas and our mutual interest in four wheel drives is a good start. My Skye likes to ride up front and I am happy to snooze down the back of my Landy. I think that is most workable. There is always room on my sofa for a beautiful dog although not for Misery. We can fit around each other. Skye and me I mean. Not Misery. Two is whatever and three is a crowd.
4) Snow. I don’t think I would like that at all and I am so not coming running with you all in your husky sled teams so forget that one. Totally.
5) There is a small matter of a large pond between us. I think perhaps we may need to agree to spend time here and there and wherever. So long as it doesn’t involve cold wet snow or wet feet or anything like that for this so-called husky cross.
What do you all think?
Anyway here are some sunny photos. This is what I like. I hope Skye will enjoy the sunshine with me too.
With which, I also hope you will all join me in wishing her a very happy barkday for today. Dear Skye, many happy returns to you and hope you are having a wonderful day. xx
Skye probably won’t have got my card yet, and we haven’t sorted out all your presents but we are getting there!! Maybe treat it as a wedding chest when our package finally arrives?
Some weekend pix to share…