I’ve been tagged. Twice.
The worst one is to show an embarrassing or silly pic of me. Well, I only ever do curled-up-nicely and sleepy pix.
So I am going to be on a sure winner for the Booby Prize again. If I didn’t love you very much Bella, preciosa, I would hate you. But I will try and find a piccy for you, but only for you, mind.
Now, I have been tagged by Charlotte to tell you seven pawsome facts about me. I think I can manage this one.
1) Me encantan los chicharros, pero ya no esta el estacion.
I love peas. But they are out of season now.
2) Por mi desayuno segundo, me encanta un bocadillo de tortilla. Pero hoy, las gallinas no ponen. Y master y mistress han comido los huevos.
I love omelette sandwich for my second breakfast. But today the chickens haven’t laid any eggs. And master and mistress have eaten them all. (eggs not chickens).
3) Me gustan las fresitas. Pero, he comido todo.
I like the little strawberries. But I have eaten them all.
4) Me gusta conducir en mi Landy. Pero hoy no vamos por ningun sitio.
I like to go driving in my Landy. But today we didn’t go anywhere.
5) Vive en la calle. Pero luego, encuentre a master y mistress.
I lived on the streets. But then I found master and mistress.
6) Ya tengo muchos sofas, y mi kennelflat.
Now I have lots of sofas, and my kennelflat.
7) Pero, todavia quiero quedarme seguro, en mi den, por ejemplo.
I still want to feel safe though, like when I’m in my den.
And I tag Snoop, Lily, and Ruffy. Plus Sammy from Dachsies Rule, Harley and Hagen, and Kel who doesn’t do Dogs with Blogs but was the very first dogblog we read, so he is my pal.
Dogs that are tagged need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names.